IGNITE YOUR FITNESS NOW.
Looking for another cleanse, detox, quick fix or “magic” solution? You won’t find that here!
But you will: Lose Fat. Gain Muscle. Have Fun! Stay Safe!
We offer custom fit personal training whether you are showing up virtually or in-studio, we will take care of you.
What Is The 10 Day Spark Program?
There are no gimmicks and this is not a diet. This is a systematic combination of the 4 most important ingredients of your success:
We’ll help nudge and remind you to do your part.
If you can’t keep it up, you can’t keep it off.
INDIVIDUALIZED FITNESS PROGRAM
After your initial Starting Point Session we’ll design a program to meet you where you are today.
We are products of our social environment. Nobody succeeds or fails alone.
Get Started. EASY As 1-2-3
Book Starting Point Session
Get to know us
See if you’re a good fit
Because we provide so much attention and coaching to each participant, we only have space for 5 women.
Click here to be part of the 5 women.
I lost 20lbs and 8% BF, and am blown away by how strong I am!
May lost 17lbs and 7% BF, and can keep up with her son!
Shannon lost 27lbs and 12% BF. Fit enough to be a fun grandma in 4 months!
Ballantyne’s Only Upscale Women’s Only Personal Training Studio Featured in:
The Most Common Questions About Our 10 Day Spark Program
If you can do 3 simple things, we can guarantee your results:
- Show up and give your best effort.
- Let us hold you accountable.
- Treat others how you’d like to be treated.
- 3 personal training sessions: we will guide you through a highly effective program tailored to your body and goals.
- Starting Point Session including The Functional Movement Screen: this gives our Head Coach the info to identify the most important exercises for you to do, and more importantly, what you shouldn’t do. (Value: $100)
- Individualized fitness program: where the rubber meet the road. We will get you going and keep you progressing safely.(Value: we sell these to distance clients for $97)
- Tailored roadmap for your success: clarity on what comes first, second, and third for lasting change.
- Nutrition coaching: we will help hold you accountable and troubleshoot any issues as they come up on your journey. (Value: $97)
- Results: this is the most important thing you will get from this program. (Value: priceless!)
Total Value: $384 | Price: Only $99
We want to make getting started a no-brainer. We feel strongly that if you us out for 10 days you’ll want to continue. A great fitness and coaching program can only be understood by experience not words or videos.
Don’t worry, there is no obligation to continue.
- Community: You’re not joining a gym, you’re joining a family. A community of like minded people will give you the support and accountability we all need to succeed.
- Expertise: We take your success (not ourselves) seriously. We’re the only training studio in Ballantyne with a #1 Best-Selling Author, and where the youngest coach has 20 years of experience.
- Accountability: At True 180 you’re not just a number. We make it our mission to hold you accountable and make sure that you reach your goals.
Hours and Sessions: We do sessions on the half hour every hour. For example Monday morning has 5:30am, 6:30am, 7:30am, 8:30am, 9:30am, and 10:30am sessions.
Address: We’re right across Ballantyne Commons Parkway from the Ballantye Hotel. (Near the corner of Ballantyne Commons Parkway and Johnston Road
True 180 Personal Training
15235-F John J Delaney Drive
Chatlotte, NC 28277
First, just click the link to fill out the form. Then we’ll call you to see if we’re a good fit. We’ll set up your Starting Point Session so we can set up your program design. We’ll take of the rest.
START INVESTING IN YOUR HEALTH TODAY!
If you’ve been in a health and fitness rut, then sign up NOW and say goodbye to the old boring routine. Get ready to switch things up and transform into a NEW YOU! Sign up the 10 Day Spark Program TODAY!SIGN ME UP!
TRUE 180 PERSONAL TRAINING FOR WOMEN || 15235-F John J Delaney Drive, Charlotte, NC 28277, USA || (704) 544-1996 || firstname.lastname@example.org