Last night we enjoyed a super delicious and simple, restaurant quality dinner and it took less than 20 minutes and my kids even ate it (or at least one of them did!). Ideas for sides are unlimited. We enjoyed roasted carrots and smashed potatoes. Let me know what sides you’ll add in the comments!
- 6 oz, Wild
- 6 tsp, packed, Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp(s), Dijon Mustard
- 1 dash, Salt
- 1 dash, Black pepper
- Olive oil to prepare pan
|Nutrition Facts for Brown Sugar Dijon Salmon|
|Amount Per 6oz Serving calories 122|
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Prepare baking dish with Olive oil.
- Mix brown sugar and Dijon in a bowl until incorporated.
- Place salmon skin side down into baking dish.
- Salt and pepper as desired.
- Coat salmon evenly with sugar/Dijon mixture.
- Cook at 425 for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Broil for 2-5 minutes until top is a golden, caramelized crust.
If you’ve made changed to your lifestyle and still wondering why the scale hasn’t moved: READ THIS.