Covid-19 numbers are going the wrong way, and while we can’t control what people are and aren’t doing outside of our studio, we can control what goes on at True 180. Here is how we are going above and beyond what is necessary to keep you (and our families) safe.
COVID-19 transmission is primarily airborne, so managing this is first and foremost. We also like to have layers of redundancy.
- We run our HVAC system 24/7 because bringing in fresh air, and sanitizing the air is the most important factor in keeping people safe indoors.
- We have MERV 13 filter and a commercial grade UV-C sanitizing system in the HVAC system, so all of the air returning is sanitized.
- The air in the studio is turned over and sanitized every 8min 20sec
- As an additional layer of air safety we also run H13 HEPA Air sanitizer 24/7.
- Everyone in the studio wears an appropriate mask, and wears it correctly
While surface transmission is less important, we still cover that base – and the other bases – with layers of redundancy.
- Continuous disinfection: Zetrisil: a nano-particle barrier that disinfects surfaces continuously. It continues to work for up to 28 days and we re-apply every day. We apply to the equipment, floors, walls, and cubbies.
- Each use disinfection: Every piece of equipment is wiped down with EPA approved wipes every time it is used.
- No shared equipment.
- Individual 8 x 8 workout spaces.
- Temperature checks and mandatory hand washing upon entry.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Covid 19 testing for coaches.
- Extra disposable masks if you forget yours/hate yours.
- Hands free front door entry.
- And we are continuing our 11 cleanings a week.